Sunday, April 11, 2010

What Makes Me A Good Designer

When I start designing a space, I never stop thinking about it. From the moment I get the assignment, I start observing everything around me and seeing how it might fit into the assignment I'm currently working on. This could be spaces I walk into or images I come across online or pictures in a magazine. Through these observations I may find out something that makes a space more user-friendly at a product level or I might get inspired in a more abstract way for what the space might look like.

I am also always using experiences I have had as inspiration, especially from my travels. Most people who know me know that I am always planning a trip to somewhere or am talking about somewhere I have been. Throughout the world, the country, the region, and the city, there are so many things to learn and be inspired by.

No comments: