Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All Around

In my classes we have been exploring drawing techniques, like drawing something upside down and lettering.
 

One assignment was was to draw five things from my purse. These five things I have with me almost always. I am definitely never without my camera! 

5 things010

When drawing this guy, I sort of accidently cut off his head. I thought I would be nice enough to draw it on, though..

headless008
head to the headless009

And I had to do some lettering. Now, call me completely dorky, but I love to do this. If you know me, you know I have pretty neat writing in the first place, so maybe neatly shaped letters is something I have a tendency to go for. Despite this, I still have a way to go until I have perfected lettering skills, but I am sure I will have a lot of opportunities to work on it. 


lettering011

No comments: