Thursday, September 24, 2009

Photoshop Fun!

I think that Photoshop is the best thing since sliced bread. While I'm against processing every photo you take, it can take blemishes off of faces and shave a few pounds of of you in that photo your friend took. And of course, it can correct blemishes in your drawings too- as well as allow you to quickly see more color options in the drawing.

cggperspect001-01
For this drawing, I manipulated some colors and used the dodge and burn tools.

again
On this one I made the stairs white as well as some other color adjustments and tried to add more light and shadows through dodge and burn.

again2
For this drawing, I did something a little different. I change the scan to completely black and white, then put the brush tool on multiply and colored in from scratch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice nice nice !
when you see the last picture you understand that it's photoshopped (because of the difference), but that's actually cool :)